This Website has been developed and is operated and maintained by or on behalf of Go Adventure (Pty) Ltd (“the company”,“we” or “us“). Go Adventure is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information whilst striving to provide the very best user experience. Under the Protection of Personal Information Act, No. 4 of 2013 (“POPI”) and related laws, we have a legal duty to protect the personal information (“information”) we collect from you.
- The information obtained and provided to us in terms of this policy will be utilised as follows:
3.1 The personal information will be utilised to:
3.1.1 Provide you with services and/or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered through our website.
3.1.2 Monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through our website;
3.1.3 Monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the website, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating, and if necessary removing any content, and/or for any purpose if we are compelled to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority;
- Who we may share your personal information with:
4.1.1 We use third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf including bookings, orders, sending emails, organising and managing bookings and accommodation arrangements. These agents will have access to your personal information, to perform their functions. Your personal information may only be utilised to the extent that such information is used to perform the functions by the agent. Your personal information will not be utilised or disclosed for any other purpose, unless you have specifically consented to such use.
4.2 Aggregate Information:
4.2.1 We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and website usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations, except where you have expressly such use of your information.
4.3 Third Party Analytics Services:
4.3.1 We may use the Google Analytics or other analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of the website are viewed and for how long and which links are followed, so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.
- Maintenance and storage of information:
- Links to other websites:
- You acknowledges and agree that by using this website or our Service, you consent to Go Adventure’s utilising, collection, disclosure and storing your information, as well as users location information. You are intitled to immediately revoke your consent, as stated in this policy, by contacting email@example.com and deleting your profile. Please know that should you revoke your consent, Go Adventure may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Go Adventure may also retain cached or archived copies of information about the user for a certain period.
- Should you consent to Go Adventure collecting the location information and you fail to stop and/or halt the collection of this location information, Go Adventure will continue to collect this location information. It will be regarded that you expressly consented thereto.
- Should the user consent to Go Adventure collecting the location information and then subsequently stops and/ or halts the collection of this location information and then later consent to the collection of this location information, Go Adventure will thereafter resume with the collection of location information.
- Go Adventure will take all reasonable care to protect your location information and information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. In the event of any breach to the information, Go Adventure will act immediately in terms of the provisions of POPI and notify of such breach, as well as implement measures to prevent any further occurrence. You hereby indemnify Go Adventure hereto against any such breach.
11.1 While every effort will be made to adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information, Go Adventure will not be held liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any of your information on servers owned and maintained by or on behalf of Go Adventure.
- Intellectual Property Rights:
12.1 All the Intellectual Property Rights, copy rights and compilation of the proprietary works, belong to Go Adventure and the content is protected by South African and International Laws.
12.2 The proprietary rights will include without limitation, any and all text, documents, articles, blogs, broachers, descriptions, products, software, reports, graphics, photo’s, video’s, trademarks, service marks, applications and logos.
- Limitation of liability:
13.1 The website may include inaccuracies or errors and Go Adventure will not be liable for any damages or loss or liability of any nature incurred by whoever as a result of any action or omission. Go Adventure make no warranty or representation as to availability, accuracy or completeness of the content.
13.2 Go Adventure will not be held responsible for any damage or claim of any kind, related to the use of, or inability to access or use the website or any functionality, or any linked website.
- Accuracy of Information:
14.1 Go Adventure rely on the accuracy of the information that you provide. Should you provide inaccurate information we cannot be held liable in utilising such information.
- Policy changes: